Gov. Howard Dean
Chairman Democratic National Committee
Former Presidential Candidate; Gov. Vermont
Howard Dean to deliver Keynote on Leadership and Empowerment: Lessons for the Business Leader at OPEN FORUM on June 14th. Join Gov. Dean and other illustrious speakers, including legendary investor Mike Moritz of Sequoia Capital on Trends in Entrepreneurship, Pakistani Ambassador-Designate to the US, Husain Haqqani on Investment Climate in Pakistan, Sohaib Abbasi, Chairman & CEO, Informatica Corp. on Leading a Turn-around, Munawar Hidayatallah on Global Opportunities in the Energy Sector, and Sartaj Aziz, renowned economist and former Finance Minister of Pakistan on Developing Human Capital.
For detailed conference agenda, visit www.opensiliconvalley.org
Early bird discount ends TOMORROW. REGISTER NOW and save up to 50%.
ENTREPRENEURS: Gain insights from successful entrepreneurs on how to bootstrap your venture; understand implications of disruptive business models.
CAREER PROFESSIONALS: Hear best- selling author on Change Management on how to ensure upward mobility when you are in mid- career.
SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS: Hear leaders in social entrepreneurship on how they are changing the world - while creating economic value, and how you can emulate their models.
Boot-strapping Your Business from Zero to Millions!
• Amir Wain, CEO, I2C Inc.
• Kerim Baran, CEO, Yonja Media
• Zulki Khan, founder & CEO, NexLogic
• Arif Janjua, Partner, Boston Consulting Group
• Zain Jeewanjee, Founder Insure1234.com
Leading Change from the Middle!
• Prof. Behnam Tabrizi, Stanford Univ, Best Selling Author on Change Management
• Tom Kendra, former Group President, Symantec
• Gerald Wright, Vice President, Hewlett Packard
Participating in Global Social Change
• Lucy Bernholz, President, Blueprint Research
• Troy Stremler, Founder and CEO, Newdea
• Mari Kuraishi, President, Global Giving
• Charles Slaughter, CEO, Living Goods
• Mark Ward, Sr. Administrator, USAID, Asia Bureau
A detailed conference agenda is available at www.opensiliconvalley.org.